Pay-as you-go UPS (based on kWh)
An Uninterruptible Power Supply will protect your business and might even avert a disaster recovery process. But as non-revenue generating equipment it can be difficult to justify the outlay and convince finance personnel of its benefits. What about paying only for the conditioned power you use?
Similar to how smart meters work, we have developed a way whereby you pay a fixed rate per kWh of conditioned power. This is a utility-like consumption model which avoids the capital expenditure budget being tied up in equipment, and a much lower monthly operational expenditure cost.
- No costly capital expenditure
- Monies not tied in to a tangible asset
- Leaves funds available for other core business projects or operational expenditure
- Predictable cost of operation – better for budgeting
Pay Per Use in just 4 steps:
- What do you want to protect? How many kWh of conditioned power will you need? Identify the optimum contract period. We can assist with answering these questions.
- We will advise on system set-up tailored to your needs and preferences and calculate a package proposal to keep your business up and running based on a charge per kWh.
- We install all the equipment on your premises. We will also provide maintenance and service for the length of the contract.
- We will send you a monthly report of your consumption and corresponding invoice. All our fees can be set against operational expenditure.
Contact Northern Power UPS today to start designing your business’ Pay Per Use UPS plan.
Leasing and hire purchase plans
Leasing your UPS equipment can be a more affordable solution to outright purchase. It can offer greater flexibility to your business and be tax efficient. Through an FCA approved leasing company, we are able to offer a wide range of funding options and contract terms.
Whether you are a start-up enterprise or a more established business, we are confident of achieving acceptance for your funding requirements. For hire purchase, if you have a sound business plan it may be you can borrow money against your existing assets without the need for further securities.