CCTV & SECURITY
Protecting your protection!
- CCTV cameras and monitoring terminals
- Hard drive recorders and cloud backup access
- Sensors, alarms and security systems
- Microphone, amplifier and public address
- Fire alarm panels
- Fire suppression deployment
- Building management system (BMS)
- Door and barrier access
- IP Telecoms for BMS/fire alarm panel
- Emergency lighting
Your business employs systems, such as the ones above to protect its operation. Backing up the protection may sound superfluous but these are the areas that if left to chance could unwittingly compromise the integrity of the business.
Regularly test protocol and the systems that support it and identify vulnerabilities. Provide rigorous support for these in the form of an uninterruptible power supply that ensure the physical and cyber connections are tamper-proof and impenetrable.
As well as criminal intruders, a fire, thunderstorm, heavy rainfall or other natural disaster could severely disrupt business continuity, even out of hours. Support the systems you already have in place to monitor, protect and react with the UPS. Consider a UPS the “black box” of your business continuity programme – it should be the last man standing!