LP11 Series UPS
Cost-effective yet comprehensive protection ideally suited for:-
- Small and medium sized businesses
- Server rooms and communications (voice/data)
- Work stations and call centres
- Security/building management systems
- Manufacturing and process control units
- Transportation infrastructure
The LP11 (LanPro) Series is our most popular UPS protecting businesses across the UK. The LP11 is a single phase on-line transformer-based UPS that by its design guarantees a stable output voltage and frequency (230V 50Hz). The transformer ensures galvanic isolation to provide the highest level of protection against mains disturbances from the critical load.
The LP11 Series is easy to install and service, optimised for the office environment. To further increase system reliability, redundancy can be achieved by a unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) technology. This entails adding an additional UPS to the decentralised bypass, thereby eliminating single points of failure. More units can be added for further redundancy or uprated UPS support, offering maximum flexibility to the end user.
- On-line double conversion UPS Topology
- Galvanic separation with internal transformer
- True VFI – voltage and frequency independent
- Clear LCD with status indicators and intuitive user interface
- Compact footprint and wheels
- Low noise
- Matching battery cabinets or bespoke racks available for extended runtime
- ECO mode enables automatic energy savings under stable power conditions
- Low input current distortion and high input power factor eliminating need for costly filters or oversized generator
- SNMP card connectivity to see the UPS on the network
The LP11 Series is a single phase UPS available at 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10kVA. It requires hardwire electrical installation and is supplied with a bypass panel for future safe maintenance.
Additional Customer Interface Card
SNMP/MODBUS/WEB plug-in Adapter
iUPS Guard – UPS Monitoring Service