LP33 Series UPS
A highly reliable three phase UPS system providing power protection for:-
- Medium sized businesses
- Data centres and server rooms
- Whole network support and work stations
- Medical applications
The LP33 (LanPro) Series is a three phase transformerless UPS designed to offer excellent protection at higher ratings as a cost effective solution. The LP33 is fully on-line thus eliminating any mains interference and guaranteeing a stable output voltage and frequency (230V 50Hz). A biproduct of online UPS topology is no switching between mains and battery, ensuring increased stability of the critical load.
The LP33 Series is easily accessible from the front to install input/output cables and to replace serviceable components. A further benefit is the UPS can be positioned against a wall, or in a back-to-back fashion with another UPS. The small UPS footprint allows the user more space for other equipment.
The Active IGBT technology provides low input harmonics feedback distortion, allowing any ancillary infrastructure to be sized in accordance with the UPS rating (cables, circuit breakers, generators). Furthermore, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) class A filters are used as standard to reduce interference with other equipment supported in the application, essential in healthcare, broadcasting and telecommunications.
A redundant power supply ensures the load is transferred in an instant to the static bypass in the event of a breakdown of the power electronics. To further increase system reliability, redundancy can be achieved by a unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) technology. This entails adding an additional UPS to the decentralised bypass, thereby eliminating single points of failure. More units can be added for further redundancy or uprated UPS support, offering maximum flexibility to the end user.
- On-line double conversion UPS Topology
- True VFI – voltage and frequency independent
- True sine wave output
- IGBT rectifier and inverter
- Clear LCD with status indicators and intuitive user interface
- Transformerless UPS for reduced weight at higher kVA ratings
- Compact footprint and lightweight increases positioning opportunities
- High input power factor (0.98); no requirement for additional harmonic filters
- ECO mode for up to 98.6% efficiency under stable power conditions
- SNMP card connectivity to see the UPS on the network
- Matching battery cabinets or bespoke racks available for extended runtime
The LP33 Series is a three phase UPS available at 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120kVA. It requires hardwire electrical installation and must be connected to a bypass panel for maintenance and to take advantage of paralleling (RPS).
Additional Customer Interface Card
3-phase SNMP/MODBUS/WEB plug-in Adapter
iUPS Guard – UPS Monitoring Service